- Manage and update an historical of glucose levels.
- Show a graph using histórical data.
- Set reminders to do new glucose tests.
- Do emergency calls directly from the application.
- Read recent related news.
- Select from some themes, including for people who has vision problems (bigger size of letters, high contrast, etc...)
- Manage users, with the histórical, personal data and configuration.
- Personalize RSS links of news.
*NOTE: This is the first stable version. However, it may be failures. Please, if you suffer one, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll fix it as soon as possible, thank you.
Why this application doesn't have ads and is free?
We don't choose when we have a disease. In the case of diabetes, this person has to live with this disease for life. This fact is more than enough to not pay for an application to help them with it. So this is my little gift for them.
- Reminders doesn't work properly yet.
This is my project for the course "Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Móviles con Dispositivos Android" imparted by "Escuela de Posgrado", University of Granada.
- Improved stability.
- The text of buttons not showing properly on small screens.