You no longer need timers, pens or paper to manage your workouts.
Spend two minutes to enter your workout and... that's it ... everything else is done by Gymme.
Gymme will automatically tell you what your next workout is! Record your performance (enter weight/reps/sets), leave yourself a comment/note (optional), use the rest timer for precise rest periods before the next set or exercise.
Gymme will automatically save a log of your session!
A great 1RM tool will calculate indirect maximals and correct weights per reps/set
- preloaded workout ready to use for beginners and intermediate
- 500+ exercises (with images). You can add custom exercises, set your favorites and manage Selector information (eg: seat position)
- SEND/SHARE WORKOUTS! You can send a workout to a friend or, if you're a personal trainer, send it to your clients
- PRINT & SEND workouts by email
- On-screen warnings for under-trained muscle groups! (Pro ONLY)
- WORKOUT GENERATOR! Enter 4 simple parameters and Gymme will build a workout for you!
- accurate calculation of expected workout duration
- accurate calculation of expected workout intensity
- powerful performance logging and progress charting engine (eg: Analyze your workouts for Muscle Group - Volume, Muscle Group - Rest, Training intensity, Physical progression (Weight, body measurements), and many many more!
- automatically load the next routine to be performed (for that week) and automatically load the next exercise to be performed during that workout session
- Manage every kind of workout: Drop set, supersets, tri-sets, timed sets, muscle failure,21s
- use you're own style for recording weights (eg: one side, both sides, both sides + barbell)
- save and inspect your workout logs
- accurate kcal burst calculation (per set/exercise/routine)
- in-line editing of sets during workout
- multiple countdown timers
- benchmark: Best performances archive
- wide range of options
- backup/restore your data
- custom exercise groups
Free version limitation
- 1RM calculation disabled
- Only 1 Log is saved
- new workouts can have just one routine (day)
- can't import workout with more than one routine
- can't import routines from existing workouts
- can't add new exercises (only use pre-existing)
- can't copy workout
- Workout Generator creates only a single-routine workout
Tags: gymme pro , gymme calcolo plicometrico , gymme free version , gymme , libro in italiano il personal trainer , gymme gym personal trainer , free personal workout generator , gymme free x , schede illustrate per una corretta esecuzione esercizi in palestra