This is a program upgrade, for the FREE trial, see here: http://bit.ly/NWkiRg
Goes way beyond just a training app! GPS tracking, and now includes completely free "Fun Runs"
RunDouble runs in the background while you work out. This paid version includes full access to a half marathon event training plan, as well as a 10K event plan, and a 5K improver plan. The plans require some serious commitment, with up to 5 days a week training.
Choose a playlist from your music selection, and just get running. The app will track your total and interval distance, optionally giving you pace and distance updates as you run. It will also tell you when you are half-way, so you can turn around and head home.
Includes these programs:
- Half marathon event training
- 10K event training
- 5K improver - Interval training
- Varying length "Fun Runs", from 1 km to 10 miles
- Custom intervals and fun runs
Including trial version of these programs:
- C25K Couch to 5K
- Zero to 10K
- Five to 10K
* The first two weeks can be tried from the trial programs. The remainder requires a further upgrade.
- Runs in BACKGROUND MODE
- Prompts you to change pace while working through the training program.
- Tracks your time, distance and pace, announcing these to you at the end of each interval.
- Plays a playlist of your choosing, from your personal music selection. Or alternatively, use another app to play music.
- View your previous runs
- Additional pace updates at set intervals
- Half way marker
- Programmable pace warning (target pace)
- Support for heart rate monitor (Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth)
- Cloud service:
+ Track your progress
+ View your route on a map
+ View detailed statistics about your workout
+ Create and share your own programs (coming soon)
Tags: rundouble c25k pro , half-marathon pro , rundouble
from 11 reviews