This application allows users to quickly self-test whether they are happy.
Use the wizard to answer the 14 questions.
All data is saved on your device allowing you to review historical data.
Data will be saved and can be viewed on graphs. Swipe to reveal the graph.
Personal test data can be deleted for any day.
Tap the arrows to navigate through the days and months.
Tap the graph to update it.
This is a casual way to track your happiness.
It is not meant to replace any therapies you currently use
* Switch on/off notifications
* Choose reminder times to suit you
* Toggle vibrations on reminders
* Dynamic graphs
* Look back to check historical data
* Share with friends
* Reveal more apps in the info panel. Slide out to reveal
* New ActionBar menu support for 2.1+.
* Easy to use paging
* Common look on all devices
* Works across all devices
* Landscape and portrait supported
* Slide drawer to reveal app info and more apps
* Change log in info pane
* if you are experiencing problems, please send me a support email from the app
* Please rate the app in the market
Tags: happy tracker