HappyRitual Habit Tracker
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Being used by people in use in over 80 countries as a tool to help make and sustain positive changes in their lives!
We call those actions you want to take on a regular basis to support some positive change in your life a ritual. HappyRitual is designed to be simple, fun and motivating as you create new positive rituals in your life.
Improve your life, one day at a time with HappyRitual.
Here are what some customers have had to say (Thanks for all who took the time to review - and please do add your own ....):
"I absolutely love this app. I have been looking for something to help me keep track of my habits. I downloaded so many habit apps until I found this one. It works great, is very easy to use, and it keeps me on track. I look forward to using it every day."
"If you are motivated by stickers on a calendar for good behaviour (yes, I admit it - that's me) this is the app for you. Love it."
"This is just what I was looking for!! Perfect for tracking change... Simple and fun"
- Fully customizable categories. Focus on as many areas of your life as you wish.
- Simple one tap tracking.
- Specify the days of the week you plan on doing a ritual as commitments (must be done on those days) or targets (trying for those days).
- Easily see at a glance if you are meeting your commitments.
- Week and Month views
- Export monthly summaries to Evernote.
- Setup notifications to remind you to fill out HappyRituals each day.
- Receive daily email reports summarizing how the week is going so far, what you committed to for today, as well as a detailed historical look at one of your rituals. Winning streaks show how many days you have met your commitments.
- View (and track) your progress on the web and using multiple devices using the app (Android/iPhone/iPad and the web).
Tags: best habit tracker, happyritual logo.
(v 3.1.1) Fixes related to Monday start of week.
(v 3.0) New Features:
- Choose Monday or Sunday as start of week.
- Ability to re-order rituals
- Change email address for daily emails.
- Help and Settings
General bug fixes and improvements.
(v 2.6) Evernote integration!
Export monthly overviews to Evernote.
Will create a 'Happy Ritual' Notebook with a Note for each ritual for the selected month.