Developed by the SingHealth group, Health Buddy allows you access to health information and services, anytime, anywhere.
Health Buddy features:
• Mobile appointments
Manage your SingHealth appointments on your mobile phone
• SingHealth Hospitals & Specialty Centres
Get contact information, directions, visit guides and more!
• Conditions & Treatments
A comprehensive library of over 500 conditions and treatments
• Health tips by HealthXchange.sg
Keep healthy with trusted health tips from HealthXchange.sg
• SGH Campus Wayfinder
Find your way around the SGH campus with ease using Wayfinder
• Mobile registration [NEW! – trial service]
Get your queue number and monitor queue status on your mobile for selected clinic visits!
• Find a doctor!
A listing of GP / family doctors in Singapore, with opening hours & contact information.
Through this app, SingHealth hopes to encourage active and involved participation in one’s own health and well-being.
The SingHealth group includes:
1. Singapore General Hospital (SGH)
2. KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital (KKH)
3. Sengkang Health c/o Alexandra Hospital (SKH)
4. National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS)
5. National Dental Centre Singapore (NDCS)
6. National Heart Centre Singapore (NHCS)
7. National Neuroscience Institute (NNI)
8. Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC)
9. SingHealth Polyclinics (SHP)
SingHealth Appointments uses SingPass authentication for secure login.
- SingPass supports browsers Android 4.2 and above
- EXCEPTIONS: Android v4.2.2 and v4.3 have compatibility security issues with SingPass, and are hence not supported.
Health Buddy app is compatible with:
- Operating System Android version 5.0 and above
- Processor: 1Ghz chipset
- Memory: 1GB RAM
Tags: health buddy , health buddy application , my healthy buddy , twitter singhealth , types of written of healthy buddy