SingHealth Appointments uses SingPass authentication for secure login.
- SingPass supports browsers Android 4.2 and above
- EXCEPTIONS: Android v4.2.2 and v4.3 have compatibility security issues with SingPass, and are hence not supported.
Health Buddy app is compatible with:
- Operating System Android version 5.0 and above
- Processor: 1Ghz chipset
- Memory: 1GB RAM
We are improving our app! We welcome suggestions at email@example.com.
Health Buddy is Singapore’s most comprehensive health mobile application, developed by SingHealth – Singapore’s largest not-for-profit healthcare group. The group has identified the most relevant and popular searches from its multiple health websites and customized the offerings on this handy app.
Health Buddy hopes to promote a stronger sense of proactive involvement towards one’s own health and well being.
Health Tips, Videos & Promotions
• A collection of Health Tips and Advice for Men, Women and Children, updated weekly through written articles and Videos.
• Get early alerts of health related promotions by the SingHealth group.
Find a GP / Family Doctor
• Comprehensive list of GP clinics in Singapore, with location maps, opening hours and direct call function.
• Includes full listing of GPs across Singapore, with Opening Hours & Contact Details
Medical Conditions & Treatments
• A wide range of health conditions, including causes, signs and symptoms, treatment options, plus when and where to seek treatment, written by medical doctors and healthcare professionals across the SingHealth Group.
Specialties & Services
• SingHealth offers over 40 clinical specialties and sub-specialty services, through is institutions Singapore General Hospital, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, National Cancer Centre Singapore, National Dental Centre Singapore, National Heart Centre Singapore, National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore National Eye Centre and 9 SingHealth polyclinics.
• Users can read about the services available and call for an appointment directly. Directional maps are provided to enable users to locate the clinics easily within the hospital or national specialty centre.
Find a Specialist
• Users can view their doctor’s profile by searching the name of specialist, medical specialty or SingHealth Institution. Subspecialty expertise, resumes and photographs are also provided where available.
SingHealth Hospital / Centre
• Users can call to make an enquiry or appointment, view institution charges , and navigate around individual Hospitals /Centres using internal floor maps. Direct access to SingHealth polyclinic web cams and Queue Watch also available.
Health News & Events
• Users receive news updates and latest public events organized by SingHealth.
Tags: types of written of healthy buddy , health buddy , twitter singhealth , my healthy buddy , health buddy application