* BMI (your Body Mass Index)
* WHtR (Waist to HeighT Ratio)
* Metabolic rate
* Maximum daily carbohydrate intake according to the low-carb diet requirements
* Recommended daily protein intake
* Target heart rate (THR) training zones
* Ideal weight, based on wrist size
* Caffeine intake recommendation
* Vitamins and minerals daily intake recommendation
Health calc helps you manage your weight. It calculates (BMI), your waist-to-height ratio and your metabolic rate. Health calc also tells you your ideal waist circumference and shows the daily caloric intake you need to maintain your weight (or lose weight). Your gender, age and activity level are taken into account in the calculation as well.
Recently changed in this version:
* Fixed bug for calculating ideal weight. Recalculation is advised.
* Streamlined interface
* Added caffeine intake recommendation
* Added vitamins and minerals daily intake recommendation