Health Tracker is the most comprehensive and complete health tracking application available for your tablet which includes all the three common health problems which can be tracked at home:
- Blood Sugar / Glucose
- Blood Pressure - Systolic, Diastolic, Resting Heart Rate (Pulse) and Mean Arterial Pressure
- Body Mass Index - Weight, Height and BMI
The application interface is designed with ease of use in mind and is completely self explanatory. You would be up and running as soon as you start using it for the first time.
Check out the screenshots of the application and you will know what we mean.
The Dashboard provides a quick snapshot of your last readings under various categories and a clearly indicates the values that are in acceptable ranges and the ones which are not. Health Tracker has individual screens for each of these categories and the inferences are color coded to give a fair understanding of potentially risky values and safe limits. The application automatically computes inferred values like Mean Arterial Pressure and Body Mass Index based on the data entered thus making it easy for you and your doctor to quickly understand your health condition.
A separate chart shows health trends in a visual graph which can be toggled to see individual values, switch between ranges and a snapshot of the screen taken and stored on your device for future reference.
The carefully designed "Export Reports" feature allows you to export selected or all recorded values to your device for future reference and backup or to send to your Doctor. You can even select the period for which you want to export the records for.
Want more? You can also have individual notes or remarks for each of the readings to act as a description for yourselves or for your doctor about the type of reading (fasting sugar etc.,). Each reading has individual indicators to show the time and date of the readings.
- A simple and intuitive user interface.
- Color coded values and indicators to get an immediate sense of values.
- An elegant dashboard which shows your last readings and if whether or not they were in acceptable ranges.
- Ability to track Blood Sugar / Diabetes / Glucose levels.
- Ability to track Blood Pressure - Systolic, Diastolic, Pulse Rate
- Automatic computation of Mean Arterial Value which is a key indicator of one's heart's health.
- Ability to track Weight and Height.
- Automatic computation of Body Mass Index (BMI) which is a key indicator of obesity.
- Elegant graphs to show individual health trends
- Snapshot feature to store the graphs as pictures for reference
- Customizable data export feature which allows exporting of recorded readings.
The application was developed keeping a common man in mind and hence sports a very simple but elegant design which is easy to use and very functional.
Start using Health Tracker today and see for yourself how easy it is to keep track and get insights into your health condition and take corrective steps to improve your health.
1) Why does the app ask for Storage Permission?
Health Tracker uses a "local" database to store the details which you have entered into the application and retrieve/restore them back on next launch. The storage is also needed for exporting the data or saving a snapshot of the graphs. We DO NOT access any of your personal files or transmit any data out of your device. The Storage permission is needed for Health Tracker to access this local database and retrieve/store values. This is perfectly safe and there should be no privacy concerns around this.
HEATLH TRACKER IS OPTIMIZED TO WORK ON TABLETS THAT SUPPORT ADOBE AIR RUNTIME AND MINIMUM SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1024x600.
Tags: health tracker pro for tablets apk , health tracker pro , health tracker pro for tablets , diabetes tracker for tablet