HealthLog Ladys is very simple & easy to use!
Simple to manage your health and plans!
Just tapping a pensil (Event) button on the calendar to register daily health conditions!
This app covers everything all women need for managing their health and it can be done with one app!
Manage also daily and repeated plans so you can use as an organizer!
＊HealthLog Ladys does not sync with Google Calendar.
HealthLog Ladys Manual
Initial Window is "Base Setting". The second time and after you start HealthLog Ladys, the calendar appears first.
Let's select background first!
1. Basic: background with an image.
2. White: white background without the image.
Select one you like!
Next, register your period cycle!
1. Menstrual cycle: it is the period from the menstruation onset to the next onset.
2. Menstrual period: it is from the menstruation onset to the end.
3. Day of ovulation: it is different with each person. HealthLog Ladys sets the ovulation 14days back from the next period but this is just a reference. If you know the exact ovulation day, please set the day here.
4. Irregular: If your menstrual cycle is irregular, tick the checkbox above. It will calculate the cycle at the avarage of the data of more than the past three times. Unless you enter more than the data of three times, it will automatically calculate the cycle of the above numbers.
＊After saving Base Setting＊
At this point, there is no difference on the calendar's display. After you save the first period onset, the several marks appear on the calendar.
＊When your period started＊
1. Select the day that your period started, then tap "Tap Here to Create Event Lists." or a pensil (Event) button on the calendar.
2. Move to "Daily To-Do". Select "Period" tag.
3. Tick the checkbox of "Start" then press "Back" button of the mobile to go back to the calendar. The data will be automatically saved with this action. ＊This is a common action of GalleryApp applications when there is no "Save" button.
4. You can confirm marks on the calendar.
＊When your period ended＊
Like when it began, select the end day on the calendar→tap Event button→move to Daily To-Do→select the tag "Period". Tick the checkbox of "End"→press "Back" button of the mobile to go back to the calendar. The green triangle on the date will turn pink.
1. Select a day then tap "Tap Here to Create Event Lists." or a pensil (Event) button on the calendar.
2. Move to "Daily To-Do".
1. Tap "Action" tag from "Daily To-Do".
2. You can see the list of the default event icons. Let's tap "Medication" icon as a sample. A pop-up "Medication" appears. the upper right button shows the time you tapped the icon. You can change the time for example, the time when you have to take the madication or the time you took the madication. You can save memo and set the alarm. Tap "Save" to finish and go back to the calendar.
3. You can save more events in the same way. You can edit the default event icons by press and hold.
→ Select one icon that you want to edit then press and hold.
→ A pop-up appears.
＜Edit window's buttons/from left>
a）Add：add a new event icon and save with this button.
b）Back：go back to Daily To-Do.
c）Delete：Delete the event icon.
→Change name, sort and if you want to create subcategories, you can enter items SelectItem dialog box.
4.When you want to save an event that does not have on the list, but not want to register a new event icon on the list, tap "Add Event" icon (pink calendar & gray +)!
→ Enter the title name, change the time(if it is necessary), save memo.
→Tap the icon (pink calendar & gray +) to change the icon.
→Tap "Save" to finish.
→You can confirm saved events on the list of the calendar.
5.When you want to add a new event icon on the list,
→ Tap "Add" button (gray + icon).
Tags: ”ヘルスログlady” , ヘルスログladies , ヘルスログ lady , アプリ へるす ログ free ladies , ヘルスろぐ lady アプリ , ヘルスろぐ for ladies , ヘルスろぐladies , へるすログ free データを見る , ダイエットカレンダー lady