Making Healthy Food Choices
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well
Put the energy drink down and keep your engine revved throughout the day by filling up on our picks for the best energy-packed whole foods.
IN THIS APP YOU WILL GET INFORMATION ON HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES
**What are healthy fat diet?
** How to set healthy meal plans?
** What is fast weight loss?
** What healthy foods to lose weight?
**Tips for healthy food
1. Eat a variety of nutrient-rich foods. You need more than 40 different nutrients for good health, and no single food supplies them all. Your daily food selection should include bread and other whole-grain products; fruits; vegetables; dairy products; and meat, poultry, fish and other protein foods. How much you should eat depends on your calorie needs. Use the Food Guide Pyramid and the Nutrition Facts panel on food labels as handy references.
2. Enjoy plenty of whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Surveys show most Americans don't eat enough of these foods. Do you eat 6-11 servings from the bread, rice, cereal and pasta group, 3 of which should be whole grains? Do you eat 2-4 servings of fruit and 3-5 servings of vegetables? If you don't enjoy some of these at first, give them another chance. Look through cookbooks for tasty ways to prepare unfamiliar foods.
3. Maintain a healthy weight. The weight that's right for you depends on many factors including your sex, height, age and heredity. Excess body fat increases your chances for high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, some types of cancer and other illnesses. But being too thin can increase your risk for osteoporosis, menstrual irregularities and other health problems. If you're constantly losing and regaining weight, a registered dietitian can help you develop sensible eating habits for successful weight management. Regular exercise is also important to maintaining a healthy weight.
4. Eat moderate portions. If you keep portion sizes reasonable, it's easier to eat the foods you want and stay healthy. Did you know the recommended serving of cooked meat is 3 ounces, similar in size to a deck of playing cards? A medium piece of fruit is 1 serving and a cup of pasta equals 2 servings. A pint of ice cream contains 4 servings. Refer to the Food Guide Pyramid for information on recommended serving sizes.
5. Eat regular meals. Skipping meals can lead to out-of-control hunger, often resulting in overeating. When you're very hungry, it's also tempting to forget about good nutrition. Snacking between meals can help curb hunger, but don't eat so much that your snack becomes an entire meal.
**Tips for Clean Eating During the Holidays
You don’t have to give up eating “clean” just because it’s the holidays. Many of your favorite special-occasion treats can be “cleaned up” simply by swapping whole grains for refined ones, choosing low-fat dairy products, and using minimally processed sugars like honey or dehydrated cane juice sugar over granulated white or brown. Even if you do splurge on a few items, be smart and don’t overindulge. Follow these nine tips and you can eat well, feel great, and celebrate the season without feeling guilty or deprived.
>>>>> **This app is complete ** Healthy Food Choices ** that will be beneficial to you at every end. So why to wait grab it. Download Now >>>
** NOTE –No information on these subjects** NOTE –No information on these subjects healthy foods list, healthy food choices for diabetics, food gawker, food handlers card, food emoji, food network on the road, food journal, food journal app, food journal free, food quiz, food log