Almost 9 million (15%) children between the ages of 6 and 19 are overweight, and this number is still growing, according to information gathered between 1999 and 2000 (triple the number since 1980). The information has also shown that another 15% of children between the ages of 6 and 19 are at risk of becoming overweight.Don't waste your time and money on fad diets that never work.
You are about to discover:
* what psychological issues overweight teens are facing
* how do you go about parenting an overweight teen without creating more problems?
* how can teens lose weight safely and quickly?
* how worried should you, as a parent, be about your teens weight?
* how your teen's self esteem is affected and how you can help
Good luck keeping your teens healthy. Thanks.
Tags: weight loss pictures teens , weight loss for teenagers , diets for teenagers , teens , list of apps for teenage girls to lose weight , how do teens loose weight , healthy teens , teennss , teen weightloss