HR Pro - Zephyr HxM Heartrate
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By RedShoes
You will need a Zephyr HxM transmitter to use this app. If you don't have one, you can purchase one here:
For support / questions / suggestions, please visit our support page here:
If you are having trouble with the app, please also use the "Send Debug Log" menu option to email the logs to us for analysis.
Here are some of the main features:
* Large configurable heartrate graph shows realtime HR data
* Heartrate Zone colors on graph show you at a glance what zone you're in
* Load saved data into graph
* Perform a workout "in comparison" to a saved workout to compare performances
* Nine point digital data display shows everything you need to monitor, at a glance
* All digital data displays offer "Solo Mode" to concentrate on a single metric
* Audible (spoken or tone) alerts for many metrics
* Visual indication of heartrate status via notification LED (supported devices only)
* Share workouts with various social media outlets, etc.
* HRV testing and charting. Can asses overall cardiovascular health or an athlete's degree of "restedness"
* HRV (Heart Rate Variability) tests include PNN50 and RMSSD
* R-R Data logging for HRV tests
Many many more features.
9 SEP 2013
Fixed - Heartrate will no longer show negative values
2 SEP 2013
Fixed - Crash on exit from HRVTest.
Changed - Acquiring of heart rate.
Fixed - No connection warning even when there was a connection.
Fixed - Low battery warning appearing even without Bluetooth connection.
28 AUG 2013
Added - Warning if user has "Don't Keep Activities" enabled.