Get the Best Cardio Tracking App for Free:
• Free Tracking of Runs, Bike Rides & More
• GPS Maps & Records Time in Workout, Distance, Speed, Splits, Laps and more
• Voice Feedback – Customize when and what feedback you want
• Share Results with Facebook, Twitter or via Email
• See Workouts Online at my.fitdigits.com
Now integrates with:
* Jawbone UP
* Misfit Shine
Add a Heart Rate Monitor For*:
• Real-time Heart Rate, Charts and Training Feedback
• More Accurate Caloric Burn!
• Fitness Assessments – Measure Your VO2 Max & Overall Fitness Levels, Create Custom Heart Rate Training Zones
• Custom Heart Rate Zones – Create Your Own or Let the New Fitness Assessments Create Them for You
• Track Indoor Cardio like Rowing & Elliptical
Supported Heart Rate Monitors:
• BLE / Bluetooth Smart / Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Monitors like:
* Wahoo, Scosche Rhythm+, Polar H7, Polar H6, Viiiiva, Zephyr, Orange Theory & more
* Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitor
• Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitors
* Heart Rate Monitor support and Fitness Assessments require in-app upgrades.
iCardio Free Version
(See Below for Full Heart Rate Monitor Supported Features)
Track your workouts indoors & out – runs, rides, Spin® and other exercises like rowing and elliptical*. Map your outdoor runs and rides, record your time, distance, speed and more, then share your results. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats in real-time or in results.
• Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
See your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
• Complete Route Mapping
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics. View all your past routes in results. Zoom in and out for more details.
• Listen to Voice Feedback as you Workout
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones (ex. every mile or every 5 minutes).
• See Your Results and Charts for All Workouts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
• Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Export to .CSV, .GPX, or .TCX files and analyze your data in depth.
• Sync Data to the Web and View Online
Never lose your data with automatic cloud back up. Syncs all devices so you have all your data on your iPhones, iPods and iPads, and a bigger view of you online.
**Add Heart Rate Monitor Support and Fitness Assessments In-App Upgrades
Add a Heart Rate Monitor for real-time heart rate and training feedback. Enjoy great cardio workouts and track your health effortlessly with iCardio.
• Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your iCardio experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart, in depth analysis and more. Great customizable voice feedback based on zones and transition too.
• Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level – the only way to get accurate Calorie burn numbers.
• Custom Heart Rate Zones
Manually adding custom zone ranges by workout type, or create your custom zones using our Fitness Assessments.
• Fitness Assessments
Ever wonder how fit you are, or if training is paying off? Now you can know with a heart rate monitor and our Fitness Assessments upgrade. Create custom heart rate training zones; estimate your VO2 Max and Fitness Rank (from 1 to 100, age adjusted), and more. Watch your fitness level increase with good training. How cool is that?
See more at www.fitdigits.com
Tags: icardio , polar h7 issues with droid razr running ice cream sandwich , rhythm heart rate bluetooth note \!\! , digifit galaxy note 2 , icardio and , will zephyr smart work with icardio , js realtime cardio graph , polar h7 note 2 , bluetooth heart rate monitors that work withsamsung galaxy s4 and icardio