iDAT combines Activity, Diet and Weight Tracking to keep you on track to meet any Weight Loss Goals you may set.
The Diet Tracker uses an extensive food database with the most popular Singaporean meals for you to track your daily consumed calories.
The Activity Tracking uses your phone's built-in GPS to track your fitness - running, cycling, walking and any other distance based sport, or you can enter the (time based) activities manually.
You can also use your iDAT app login on the website http://www.hpb.gov.sg/idat to view and analyze your activities further.
Please note: You must be 18 years old to use iDAT!
Please note: Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is only used if you are tracking a workout, so please ensure that you stop the workout when you are done, so the GPS can power off.
Diet Tracker features:
- Add diets from Singapore Food Categories list
- Copy diets from Most Used and from Previous Days
- See Diet History overview seperated into Meal Times
Activity Tracker features:
- Track any outdoor sctivity including duration, distance, speed and calories
- Enter an activity manually, e.g., a treadmill run, spinning or weight training
- Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
- Set a distance or calorie goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
- See your route on a map
- Compete on a specific route nearby and Race against the route champion
- Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
Weight and Goal features:
- Track your weight over time
- Set a weight loss Goal and see an estimate of the number of weeks it will take
- The goal is used to calculate your needed estimated daily calorie intake
- You can easily see on a graph how your current weight changes relative to your goal
Tags: idat hpb, idat singapore, idat app sinagpore, idat, interactive diet and activity tracker, idat calories, wwwidat calories count, calorie tracker singapore.
* Issue where distance calculation is wrong using stepcounter while moving in and out of GPS coverage
* Crash when editing food in some cases
* Summary sometimes not displayed after a workout
* New design
* Social features: Newsfeed, Friends, Beat a friend goal
* Map and GPS improvements
* Contacts integration (Requires new permissions)
* Updates to meals/foods
* Step counter
* Improved search
1.1.1 - 1.1.3:
* adjustments to new calorie calculation
- Vladut Z. Downloaded Sep 17, 2013
- Geraldine P. Downloaded Jun 30, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded May 31, 2013
- Lazarescu Daniel Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- Jesus I. Downloaded Apr 24, 2013
- Pr R. Downloaded Apr 19, 2013
- Abdulmecit Y. Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- mecityildiz Downloaded Apr 16, 2013