iDiabetes™ App (Blood Glucose Tracker) is an android app for Diabetes Management to keep track of your blood sugar levels. It helps you monitor and keep track of your insulin and oral medications - useful if you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes or even prediabetes. Advanced features include medication reminder, interactive charts and more. Your historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
Tags: best diabetes , sugar tracker phones , blood sugar tracking apps , apps to track diabetic blood sugar readings , app for recording sugar readings , track your blood sugar level apps , glucool diabetes in itunes