Pediatrician designed and recommended for mothers who are breastfeeding their newborn baby. Includes not only breast feeding timers but also supports bottle feeding (breast milk or formula), pumping (expressing) (by itself or during feeding), and supplemental feeding (breast milk or formula). Dirty and wet diapers are also tracked in order to give overall input/output for the baby.
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: infant care , how to care an infant , feeding of infants up to 1 year , nappy care in newborn care , care and feeding an infant , infant care and feeding , infant caring and feeding , feeding infant , infant care and feeding reviewer