Have you been experiencing abdominal discomfort or pain,bloating, frequent constipation or diarrhoea?
These could be signs of a functional gastrointestinal (GI) disorder known as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Read on to find out more.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a very common condition. Approximately one in five people are affected.
Is It IBS Or Just Constipation?
Uncertain about whether or not you actually suffer from IBS?
In Irritable Bowel Syndrome Guide - I discuss everything there is to know about the causes, symptoms and diagnosis of of IBS including -
- What role stress plays in causing IBS
- What it means to have a "sensitive colon"
- How doctors determine how severe the condition is in any individual sufferer
- Why the condition of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is so difficult to diagnose in the first place!
- A description of the other medical conditions and afflictions that IBS shares symptoms with and is commonly confused with!
- Why both loose bowels and constipation are both symptoms of the condition
- What types of bowel movements to look for in your toilet bowel that may indicate that you have IBS
- The physical symptoms that many people suffer when they have IBS
- What anxiety or depression may have to do with IBS
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Stress is almost certainly the number one cause of your condition so it is clearly extremely important to deal with stress. In particular, you have to learn to live with it and not allow it to dominate your life. Get on top of your stress, learn how to handle it and remove another significant causative factor from the picture.
Now that you are armed with this information, you can start taking appropriate actions immediately.
Download Now - It's FREE!
Tags: irritable bowel syndrome guide , tips when experiencing irritable bowel syndrome , ibs onion
from 8 reviews