Are you having issues with irritable bowel syndrome and want some information on how to manage the problem?
Well, Here's Just a "Sneak-Peak" At What You'll Uncover With The "Managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome" E-Book:
* Exactly what IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) is...
* Treatments that will help you overcome the pain...
* How stress is related to IBS...
* Proper eating habits to avoid further problems...
* Medications and understanding them...
* Alternate treatment of IBS...
* And Prevention the largest factor...
And The Best Part Is That You Can Be Reading This E-Book In Less Than 90 Seconds From Now!
What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is very common and affects mainly the large intestine. It is called a syndrome since it comes with a group of symptoms such as cramping, bloating, diarrhea, gas and constipation.
Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome;
Different people exhibit different types of IBS symptoms. There are symptoms that are felt while others are manifested in the stool. The symptoms that are often felt by IBS patients include crampy pain usually felt in the stomach or the abdomen, feeling like you have not finished moving your bowel, diarrhea or constipation. IBS symptoms that are manifested or seen include mucus, swollen or bloated abdomen.
How to Diagnose Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Aside from the symptoms, your doctor may conduct some medical tests just to make sure that you are not suffering from any other type of disease that may have the same symptoms as that of the IBS.
Your doctor may do various medical tests such as physical exam, blood tests, x-ray of the bowel more popularly known as barium enema or lower GI series. Barium for those who do not know is a kind of thick liquid that makes the bowel to become more visible especially on the x-ray. The application of the barium is through the anus. Another test is what you call the Endoscopy wherein the doctor inserts a thin tube into the bowel, which has a camera on it. The doctor used this to see the inside of the bowel for any signs of problems.
Tips to Irritable Bowel Syndrome;
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is not a problem of a few but of millions of people especially in the United States. It is not a disease but a disorder that can be controlled. Here are some tips on how to prevent IBS flare-ups:
• Changing your diet is one of the easiest ways of controlling your IBS. All you have to do is to avoid eating foods that cause gas such as broccoli and some types of beans. But take note that foods are not the only cause of gas; there are also some juices that cause gas pain such as apple juice and grape juice.
• Keeping a food journal can also help in keeping track with the food and drinks that you have to avoid. Your journal need not be fancy or complicated just jot down the foods and drinks, which have aggravated your Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
• Try to stay away from caffeine, some type of sweetener and alcohol since these can aggravate the bowel and caused IBS flare-ups. Likewise, it is also best to keep away from fatty foods especially pastries and desserts since these too can aggravate IBS symptoms.
• And always remember to consult your doctor before following or applying various IBS treatments.
symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
irritable bowel syndrome treatments
treating irritable bowel syndrome
what is irritable bowel syndrome
severe irritable bowel syndrome
remedies for irritable bowel syndrome
information on irritable bowel syndrome
signs of irritable bowel syndrome
irritable bowel syndrome cures
about irritable bowel syndrome
how to treat irritable bowel syndrome
what causes irritable bowel syndrome
irritable bowel syndrome abdominal pain
irritable bowel syndrome help
irritable bowel syndrome
Tags: irritable bowel syndrome , thin stools ibs , pictures of irritable bowel syndrome , syndrome , bowel syndrome , bodybuilding tips for irritable bowel syndrome , irritable down syndrome uk , ibs food diary , irritable bowel syndrome restaurant