Liver Cancer 411
by: Michael Lang • 3
Liver Cancer 411 (info) is an app designed to educate, motivate and bring hope to the people of the world so that they, and their families, can effectively deal with the inevitability of cancer affecting their lives.
Liver cancer or hepatic cancer is a cancer that originates in the liver. Liver cancers are malignant tumors that grow on the surface or inside the liver. Liver tumors are discovered on medical imaging equipment (often by accident) or present themselves symptomatically as an abdominal mass, abdominal pain, jaundice, nausea or liver dysfunction.
Hepatitis B or C is one of the main causes of liver cancer, prevention of this infection is key to then prevent liver cancer.
Liver Cancer 411 provides five ways to educate, motivate and bring hope. They are:
* Info – articles on the latest studies and breakthroughs
* Eat – some great ideas on how to improve you condition with food
* Watch – witness for yourself the great strides in medicine and research
* Causes – info on Hepatitis B&C, two of the main causes of liver cancer
* Hope – there is good news that cancer can be beaten or at least arrested
Whether you are afflicted with Liver Cancer or related to someone who is, this app is a must have because the good news is that people with cancer can live a long and healthy life with proper education and care.
So don’t procrastinate and download this FREE app NOW!
Tags: 411 liver