Low GI Recipes
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only!
The Glycemic Index, or GI is a measure of the effects of carbohydrates on blood sugar levels. Carbohydrates that break down quickly during digestion and release glucose rapidly into the bloodstream have a high GI; carbohydrates that break down more slowly, releasing glucose more gradually into the bloodstream, have a low GI.
Low GI Recipes is an application containing detailed recipes of over 300 dishes designed for people who wishes a low GI diet. The dishes are separated into different groups for easier reference. It is probably the most complete and comprehensive Low GI Recipe available in the App Market. This App is an excellent app for health conscious people.
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
This application has the following features:
- 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each item
- All Category View to preview all items in alphabetical order
- Single Category View to list items of the same category
- Ability to BOOKMARK selected items for easier reference
- A dish name SEARCH engine
- OFFLINE browsing
This application is brought to you by Colakey LLC.
Tags: rezepte gi food list, ricette lower glicemic index, il low gl dieta bibbia, indice glycemique, recettes faibles en glucose, application index glycemique, application menu ig bas.
- Major Update
- Complete new user interface
- New 2-level category view
- Thumbnail preview
- Enhanced search function