Lung Cancer 411(info) is an app designed to educate, motivate and bring hope to the people of the world so that they, and their families, can effectively deal with the inevitability of cancer affecting their lives.
Lung cancer is a disease characterized by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung in a process called metastasis into nearby tissue and, eventually, into other parts of the body.
Worldwide, lung cancer is the most common cause of cancer-related death in men and women, and is responsible for 1.3 million deaths annually, as of 2004.
Survival depends on stage, overall health, and other factors, but overall 14% of people diagnosed with lung cancer survive five years after the diagnosis.
Lung Cancer 411 provides five ways to educate, motivate and bring hope. They are:
* Learn – articles on the latest studies and breakthroughs
* Hope – stories of cancer survivors and their families
* Cope – read about the army of women fighting back and living their lives
* Listen – listen to the podcasts of stories that will make you weep and rejoice
* Watch – witness for yourself the miracles of recovery
Whether you are afflicted with Lung cancer or related to someone who is this app is a must have because the good news is that cancer can be beaten, especially is caught early.
So don’t procrastinate and download this FREE app NOW!
Tags: on lung or liver , cancer , carcinoma of the lung , google pictures of lung cancer