Medicalog: My Family EMR Diary
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
When was someone sick last? What was it then? Has the treatment you've given actually helped? What doctor did you see? How many times did they stay home and with whom? So many questions…. Help!! Who can possibly keep track?!
We have the solution for you! Medicalog - My Family EMR is a family health diary. It's a great EHR (Electronic Health Record) app for convenient reporting and display of medical history, which will help you see the "big picture", whether it's for you, your kids or your elderly parents.
Knowledge is power, and this app puts the power in your hands! By using this app you will have the knowledge base for better medical care for your loved ones. When your medical data is well documented and saved, it can produce vast knowledge to improve your family's well being and overall health.
What do I get?
• Exact description of the disease onset and progress when talking to a doctor
• Easier identification of reoccurring problems for each family member separately
• Help you examine the connection between illness and treatment – did the treatment given really help over the long run, or should you maybe consider alternatives?
• A report for each family member showing his or her medical state throughout the year. You can easily see which illnesses are repeated, how many sick days where reported etc'
• An overview report for all family members comparing sick days and more
• A graphical calendar view for each person showing his daily status
• A calendar overview for the entire family
• Create your own "family medical cabinet"
• Log Doctor visits with relation to problem
• Keep track of physical treatment (from medical procedures and surgeries to alternative medicine like acupuncture and shiatsu)
• Create your family's digital "vaccinations booklet"
• Keep detailed track of symptoms and other detailed physical state required for special treatments, like homeopathy
• Keep all your Family's medical history – Hospitalizations, allergies, blood type, chronic diseases and conditions and more
• Includes hundreds of symptoms (what is the issue, where it hurts, general feeling, fever, appetite, skin conditions and many more) and common diseases, all carefully collected with the advice of doctors and pharmacists. Search or pick by body region. In addition, you can manually add any information you care about
• A personalized treatments list (medication type, sick days, doctors, specialists treatments, vaccinations and others)
• Suitable for any person responsible for the medical state of other people
• Complete privacy! Your personal data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you
This application is alive and kicking so you can expect even more features and reports in the upcoming updates. Contact us and let us know what you are missing!
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MedicalogApp
Permissions: External USB is for backup, Boot is for allowing notifications, Network state is required to offer the right features when network is available and billing is to allow purchase of "pro" version.
Search terms: Helath Diary, Disease, Illness, sickness, health journal, disease tracker, menstruation tracker, medical log, family medical, tracking symptoms, family diary, mom and dad, tests, doctors, allergies, vaccinations booklet, medical history, elderly diseases, disease knowledge base, medicine reminders, doctor appointments, vital signs, weight tracking, Diary, Medical diary, journal, sick, kids, children, child, EMR - Electronic medical record, health, family
Tags: lemondraftcom/, medicalog, free medical diaries booklets.
2.03 - Now you can add notes (after upgrade) + some bug fixes (better sorting of items on day-view, tablets missing options menu and more)
2.01 - We now offer many new much-asked-for features through upgrades: Backup and restore, exact time reports (with possibility of multiple reports per day), more possible colors, new "specialists" report, no ads and much more. All previous options remain as they were, free as always.
Please contact us with any problem you find and we'll fix ASAP.