The new Men’s Fitness UK app is packed with fully interactive workouts, nutrition advice, gripping tales of adventure and interviews with the world’s biggest sports and movie stars including Chris Hemsworth, Usain Bolt, Henry Cavill, Michael Phelps, Hugh Jackman and Chris Evans.
With extensive abs, back, chest, arm and leg workouts to help you burn fat and build muscle, MF will help you reach your fitness goals whatever your level.
You’ll quickly see why over one million readers rely on MF to keep them fit, strong and healthy.
You can check out a selection of Men’s Fitness content for free or buy individual issues for £2.99. You can also subscribe to the magazine to get enough fitness-boosting content to keep you fit for life.
12-month subscription - £29.99 plus 2 months free
1 month subscription- £2.99 plus 1 month free
• The Scrapbook tool, which lets you bookmark all your favourite stories so you can create a scrapbook of MF content relevant to your training needs
• Innovative step-by-step workouts and video form guides
• Quick, intuitive navigation that makes it easy to get to the articles you want and find recipes and workouts when you need them
• Rapid downloads that mean getting your copy of MF is much quicker than most magazine apps – plus the issues won’t fill up your tablet or phone
• The ability to share MF stories with your friends
Tags: view mens fitness magazine online
from 182 reviews