MOH iHealth Sg is a comprehensive guide on healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals in Singapore.
It is developed by the Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore.
Users who download the app can do the following:
1) Use the GPS capability to locate available clinics nearby;
2) Identify and filter healthcare facilities by the services they provide;
3) View operating hours of respective clinics, if available;
4) Search for CDMP, CHAS, HAZE, ISP and PPC clinics;
5) Locate healthcare facilities by name, address or postal code;
6) Find healthcare professionals by name or place of practice;
7) Obtain phone numbers and addresses of healthcare facilities;
8) Call the selected clinic directly to make an appointment or enquiry;
9) View ‘live’ webcam images showing the waiting areas in the Polyclinics;
10) Use Augmented Reality to view the search results.
Tags: moh ihealth sg , ihealth , ihealth sg , www.xhealth.com.sg
from 56 reviews