MOH iHealth Sg is a comprehensive guide on healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals in Singapore.
It is developed by the Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore.
Users who download the app can do the following:
1) Use the GPS capability to locate available clinics nearby;
2) Identify and filter healthcare facilities by the services they provide;
3) View operating hours of respective clinics, if available;
4) Search for CDMP, CHAS, HAZE, ISP and PPC clinics;
5) Locate healthcare facilities by name, address or postal code;
6) Find healthcare professionals by name or place of practice;
7) Obtain phone numbers and addresses of healthcare facilities;
8) Call the selected clinic directly to make an appointment or enquiry;
9) View ‘live’ webcam images showing the waiting areas in the Polyclinics;
10) Android Wear Support. iHealthSG works with Android Wear, giving you more ways to get updates on your wrist. You can view Nearest and Open Clinics located from your location. Supports phone call directly from your Android Wear as well.
Tags: moh ihealth sg , ihealth , ihealth sg