Do you need a complete health information tracker to take good care of all your near and dear ones? Does someone important in your life suffer from a chromic ailment that requires regular monitoring?
Health n Family works as a single solution for storing and accessing health care information for all your family members. Keep track of medical records, appointments and prescriptions, and even store important medical documents-right on your Android, simple yet secure.
Health n Family lets you store a great variety of medical information conveniently and securely. Some of the things you can do with Health n Family are:
• Save vital information such as emergency contact numbers, insurance details, and physician information
• Add lab reports, prescriptions, and other important documents to specific health conditions.
• Save information about health conditions and link it to related medications
• Get handy access to record of surgeries, and family health history
• Track pharmacist, doctor, lab and other medical related appointments
• Enter height and weight to calculate BMI
• List out your allergies along with reactions and treatments
• Maintain immunization records
• Add advanced directives and Add code status of advanced directives
• Email health record summary to physicians conveniently
• The passcode security feature ensures that only you can access the information on Health n Family.
Health n Family is the perfect tool to keep your family health records safe and handy. Minimize paperwork, and keep important information always handy. And keep your family safe.
Note: Health n Family now in App Store. This new medical application supports storage space for more than one person. Purchase it today.
xCube Labs also offers exclusive Android App development services for Android. Visit www.xcubelabs.com.
Tags: app that keeps health care records , health n family , my health records health n family , health n family application , health record apk , my health record , my health records health n f apk , my health recordshealth n family , my health records