My Pregnancy Today
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Many features
- Easy to use
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Have access to lot of helpful features such as nutritional information and fetal development
Baby Center My Pregnancy Today is a useful Android tool for keeping track of your pregnancy.
The first thing you need to do is to enter your baby's due date or the first day of your last period to calculate it. Then, you can start by checking your weekly tasks and ticking them once you've done them and see the fetal development images, to see what your baby looks like each week. Also, you can have access to information about the body changes and what to expect, along with nutritional and useful information. In addition, you can also connect with other women due at the same time as you and watch videos of births to get more experience and other points of view.
BabyCenter My Pregnancy Today was developed by BabyCenter, being this their only application: a great and useful app for pregnant women that want to know more about their pregnancy and keep track of everything that can happen.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
What's new in version 1.15.1:
- Watch your baby grow from conception to birth with our stunning new fetal development images
- Learn more about your options for labor, delivery and beyond with our new birth preferences tool
As always, feel free to write us at email@example.com or click on Feedback under the More tab if you have any comments or questions. We love hearing from you!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Scientific,medical android applications
♡Way better than other pregnancy apps♡
Its very nice app for being updated
I totally recommend this to moms it has so much valuable information. I love this pregnancy app it keeps me updated daily about my babies growth/development, tells me what are the best foods to eat, gives me good tips not even my doctor or nurses tell me! It gives awesome pictures and videos of your little one full of information, I get to watch my baby grow thru them instead of wondering or googl
I loved the app before. As a FTM it is very informative on what going on and what I should expect. It had some great tips for morning sickness and I loved the public forum section where I can ask more experienced moms about certain things. The only problem I had was that the pictures looked out dated (like an old sex ed book from high school). But the update is SO great! Everything looks so life l
Ftm and it tells me everything I need to know and if I have questions tgere are people on their that can answer them.