10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
• Display how much calories, fat, protein, or other nutrients are remaining for the day or have been logged during the day without opening the MyFitnessPal application
• Open the MyFitnessPal 'Add Item' dialog on tap for instant access to the MyFitnessPal logging system
• Paid version: three widget sizes included: compact, detailed, and tablet
• Paid version: select a main display item (for example, calories), shown large, with a colored bar at the top displaying remaining amount of item
• Paid version: select an extra display item, including net carbs (calculated for Keto or Atkins diets), weight, or calories from exercise
• Paid version: light and dark themes
• Paid version: customize every color and change the opacity of the widget
• Paid version: decide between remaining or logged number, along with goal display
• Paid version: set custom goals for every trackable item in MyFitnessPal
• Paid version: select how often account data is updated (or, on Android 4.3, update automatically)
• Paid version: lockscreen widget on phones that support this feature
• Sleek, modern, Holo based design
• An active internet connection is required for the widget to update
• Useful for people losing weight, gaining weight, or staying healthy using MyFitnessPal
Facebook login is currently not supported. If you signed up to MyFitnessPal using Facebook, please disconnect it here:
Some users have not had success with this. This is NOT an issue with this application, but an issue with MyFitnessPal and Facebook.
Visit the MyFitnessPal website to select tracked nutrients:
Enjoy my applications? Help support further development by donating:
Tags: myfitnesspal widget promo code.
• Fixed "App not installed" error
• Completely rewritten, fixed, and optimized. Widget now loads properly on ALL devices the first time.
• First-run screen guides user through login and provides instructions on how to add widget to homescreen.
• Weight gain options
• 1x1 widget
• Calorie breakdown with pie chart and percentages
• Net calorie calculation
Some lists where this application appears: science.