NicoBloc is a colored fluid that has the purpose of helping smokers quit smoking. The product is applied to the filter of the cigarettes immediately before smoking. Typically you use the product over a six-week period to prepare you to quit smoking by reducing gradually your nicotine intake to allow your body to adjust gently to physical changes that occur during the drug withdrawal.
NicoBloc prepares you physically and mentally and allows the smoker to comfortably stop smoking by gradually reducing nicotine.
The NicoBloc solution is not taken orally but is put on the filter of the cigarette without significantly changing its taste. Because of this, it does not have any counter-indications or interfere with any medication, so it can be used by anyone, including pregnant women.
You keep smoking but slowly reduce your tobacco consumption until you stop entirely.
There are no withdrawal symptoms, as NicoBloc helps your body adapt gradually to the reduction of nicotine levels at the same time as the number of cigarettes smoked is also being reduced.
NicoBloc blocks the ingestion of nicotine and harmful tar, which causes cancer, by up to 99%.
It does not have any counter-indications or produce undesired effects.
For more information about the product please visit http://www.nicobloc.com/nicobloc.html
• The user registers to app with current number of smokes and desire number of smokes with default six-weeks quit time.
• The application assist the smoker with keeping track of number of cigarettes smoked per day, how many drops of Nicobloc has been applied per cigarette and shows the smoker the decrease in tar and nicotine that he/she is subjected to, in a user friendly graph format.
• Plotted graph shows number of cigarette smoked per day, number of NicoBloc drops used and ideal curve starting from registration date to end date with registered current smokes and desired smokes.
• The app also shows randomly encouraging messages to the user
• An easy and user friendly interface designed
• Optimized for both mobiles and tablets.
Keywords: NicoBloc, Cigarettes, Nicotine, Tar, Graph (Line Chart), Drops
Tags: nicobloc video , nico bloc