Nutrition diary provides:
- track calories, protein, fat, carbs, fiber, sodium, etc.
- food descriptions, nutrients, weights and measures data
- time of day you ate the food
- statistics of daily summary/average nutrition weight
- average statistics of DRI percent
- chart statistics
- DRI by your life stage
- calendar of your calories, prot, fat, carbs
You can search by:
- food item,
- keyword search,
- or list to find the nutrient information for your food items.
Contains data on 7,906 food items and up to 146 food components.
Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs): Recommended Dietary Allowances and Adequate Intakes, Vitamins, Elements, Total Water and Macronutrients...
DRI for infants, children, men, women, pregnant women, lactating women.
Based on the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Release 24 (SR24). The USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR) is the major source of food
composition data in the United States.
Free and fully functional application.
No internet connection needed.
Tags: diet and nutrition diary for men , nutrition diary
from 239 reviews