Pedometer FREE by Phan Van Trung
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Everyone should walk 10,000 steps per day, how many steps are you walking? Whether you’re walking, hiking, or backpacking for pure enjoyment, to improve your general health and fitness, or as part of a specific diet and weight loss routine, this Pedometer counts every step you take and helps you reach your workout goals.
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
-Use compass to find direction
- Use gps tracking to save your walked track
- Speed calculation
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
Tags: best smart phone step counter jean pocket icon.