GPS Pedometer Sport PRO is a lightweight and easy-to-handle, for hiking, running or biking.
Lighter than the free version without advertising.
You can use either the metric or imperial system, has a low resource consumption makes the battery last longer. In addition it also works in the background, allowing data to continue to acquire for example during a call or while running another application.
Save routes on the SD card, and every time a route is continuous, draw it in a different color, allowing for example to differentiate the way for the return.
- Current speed, average and maximum
- Distance traveled.
- Total time, in motion and stationary.
- Processing time per mile, depending on the current, average and maximum speed.
- Calories burned
- Normal map view, satellite, hybrid, terrain and 3D.
- Graphics altitude and speed.
And share your email routes, screen capture, or exporting your routes to GPX (OpenStreetMap) and KML (Google Earth).
It also boasts a handy calculator to find the BMI and find out if your weight is appropriate.
Tags: pedometer gps sport pro juan francisco
from 15 reviews