GPS Pedometer Sport PRO is a lightweight and easy-to-handle, for hiking, running or biking.
Lighter than the free version without advertising.
You can use either the metric or imperial system, has a low resource consumption makes the battery last longer. In addition it also works in the background, allowing data to continue to acquire for example during a call or while running another application.
Save routes on the SD card, and every time a route is continuous, draw it in a different color, allowing for example to differentiate the way for the return.
- Voice notification pace per km or mi (only in Spanish and English)
- Current speed, average and maximum
- Distance traveled.
- Total time, in motion and stationary
- Processing time per mile, depending on the current, average and maximum speed
- Calories burned
- Normal map view, satellite, hybrid, terrain and 3D
- Graphics altitude and speed
- Voice warnings previously established goals, such as distance, calories burned or running time
And share your email routes, screen capture, or exporting your routes to GPX (OpenStreetMap) and KML (Google Earth).
It also boasts a handy calculator to find the BMI and find out if your weight is appropriate.
Tags: pedometer gps sport pro juan francisco