Why Pick Penis Extender? Is this a viable, and safe option for increasing the size of my penis?
Bellow will will find some of the answers.
Considering how far we have come in the last 20 years, you would think that the answer to this question was fairly easy. However both of these methods come with their advantages and disadvantages.
What are penis extenders?
Easily a lot safer than putting your penis under the knife, the only real risk you will ever experience with penis extenders is picking the wrong device.
In general, penis extenders are designed to apply traction to the corpora cavernosa in your penis, causing cells to break away and duplicate. As these cells accumulate, they enable your penis to hold more blood, attain harder erections, increase in size by inches, reduce the risk of premature ejaculation and have even been found to decrease penile curvatures.
And there have been numerous clinical studies to prove the lasting improvements penis extenders can have on your penis.
In one clinical study of 18 participants, after wearing the penis extender for 4-8 hours a day over 6 months, they experienced 2.8cm gains when erect and 1.9cm gains when flaccid, which remained months after they stopped using the device.
Are there any downsides to penis extenders?
Scientists agree, with the right penis extender you can safely and confidently increase the size of your penis without risking damage or chaffing.
However as with many products on the market, not all penis extenders can offer these results.
Made from the wrong type of materials or not clinically tested, some penis extenders can do more harm than good.
That is why, if you are interested in using a penis extender it is important that you make sure it can offer you the following:
• Clinical studies – not a generic study, but one which proves that that particular device works.
• What is it made from – the best penis extenders are made from Medical Type 1 materials.
• Guarantee – guarantees can offer you the reassurance that if the product does not work for you, you can get your money back. Most penis extenders tell you to wear their device for 6 months, to optimize your results. For this reason, any guarantee less than 6 months should be viewed with caution.
What is penis enlargement surgery?
Penis enlargement surgery has come a long way in the last 20 years offering men a realistic chance of increasing the size of their penis, through a variety of different procedures.
From cutting the suspensory ligament connecting your penis to your pubic bone to inserting an inflatable tube, you can arguably improve your penis in a number of ways.
However, despite improvements to these procedures – in particular a reduced risk of scarring your penis – there are still some downsides to penis enlargement surgery.
• Cutting the suspensory ligament – whilst this procedure can instantly increase the appearance of your penis by 1 inch, it stops your penis from pointing up when erect.
• Inflatable tubes – inserted into your penis, these tubes are connected to a pump in your testicles which allow you to pump up your penis and increase your erection at will (excess use can leave your penis feeling sore).
So which is better?
As we mentioned before, both of these procedures come with their pros and cons. However if you are looking for an effective way to improve the size of your penis without causing damage or deformity to your penis, then penis extenders are your safest option.
With the right device, you can comfortably improve your size, appearance and strengthen of your erection, and essentially prevent premature ejaculation.
Simply make sure before you buy that it has got a guarantee, clinical studies and is made from the appropriate materials and you can feel 100% confident about your future success.
Tags: how can i increase the size of my testicles , penis kingdom , free video penic extender , penises without zoom , penis extender pump video , penis extender