• Receive daily nutritional Quick Tips
• No more struggling to understand scientific jargon! Get the latest research findings on nutrition in easy-to-read, applicable tips that you can use to improve your health TODAY.
• Always up-to-date and relevant, guaranteed
• Developed by registered nutritionists with blend of technology, biomedical, and culinary backgrounds.
• Share with those who care! Easily send your favorite nutritional tips to friends, family and healthcare providers
• Never forget what you learn! Create a customized library of your favourite daily quick tips for easy reference.
• Keep up to date with the latest scientific findings in nutrition and be the first to know what they mean for your health and what you can do about it!
Did you know?
Including bread in a low-calorie diet designed for weight-loss may increase compliance with the diet and reduce the chance that you will go off the diet.
Try including bread that is “whole grain” and high in complex carbohydrates in your diet.
Or try replacing or mixing whole grain pasta with white pasta in your meals occasionally.
To learn more about online personalized nutrition services & mobile apps visit us at mywholelife.ca
Additional apps on their way to your fingertips!
• myWholeLife Blood Sugar
• myWholeLife Weight Management
• myWholeLife Blood Pressure
• myWholeLife Cholesterol/Triglycerides
• myWholeLife Metabolic Syndrome
Legal & Medical Disclaimer:
The information provided by this WholeLife Holistic Nutrition Inc. (hereafter referred to as “we”) App is intended solely for educational purposes, and is not a substitute for the medical advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. You must never disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking medical advice because you are accessing and using the information provided by our App. The Information cannot be used for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, or in any way mitigating a specific health issue or disease. It can also not be used with the intention of prescribing a medication or other modality of treatment. You must always speak with your physician before starting any new approach to managing your health, including vitamins and minerals, exercise and other therapeutic modalities. Further, you should seek medical advice immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem regardless of using the information provided through the website.
We do not state or imply that the information contained in this App is 100% accurate or up-to-date, and at no time do we make representations or warranties about the quality, suitability, or qualifications of any information, including professional service providers, and their related services that may be contained on the App, in the Contents, or Information, or to whom we may refer you to. In no event shall we be liable in any manner for direct, indirect, incidental, or punitive consequences that may arise from the access or use of this App. Furthermore, we will not be held in any way responsible for any consequences arising from errors or omissions in the information contained in this App.
© 2012 WholeLife Holistic Nutrition Inc
Tags: quick tips
from 2 reviews