iQuit for Android aims to make a definitive contribution towards freeing oneself (cold turkey) from such a habit. Quit Smoking Counter, what it does is to measure smoking cessation and present the user with to-the-point information including the money that he has saved and even the extra life that he has gained during the time he/she has stayed aloof from nicotine.
I Quit Smoking Counter also includes a series of configurable options that can be put into practice just by setting down the relevant information from the provided drop down menus (EG, the exact day and time you stopped, along with a detailed description of the number of cigarettes you smoked daily).
iQuit Stop smoking counter measures smoking cessation and the length of time the person has stopped smoking, money you saved and extra live gained!.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR BODY IF YOU QUIT SMOKING?
THE HEALING BEGINS (If you download this App)
Upcoming Release Updates iQuit 1.1:
- Better day/time format
- Share your Statistics
- Facebook Integration
- Twitter Integration
- QuitSmokingCounter.com Smoking News
Recently changed in this version:
Features iQuit v1.1:
- Display Quit Statistics
- Display Extra Life you gained!
- Display Money you Saved
- Display how many cigarettes you did not smoked since you stopped smoking!
- Extended body health statistics
- Calculate statistics in either dollar, euro, pound or yen.
- Quit Today Button (if you decide to Quit Smoking Today!)