10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
Also in : Cooking
- Upload your own recipes
- Loads of search criteria
- Great design
- Huge community
- Can't search by ingredient
Cookpad combines handy cooking tutorials and social networking to bring you the most out of cooking
Formerly known as Allthecooks, Cookpad combines handy cooking tutorials and social networking to bring you the most out of cooking.
You can search from over 150,000 recipes, with filters for ingredients, ease of preparation and dietary restrictions.
You can create custom shopping lists, participate in user forums or comment on individual recipes and even upload your own favorite recipes for others to enjoy.
Cookpad is a beautiful simple app to navigate, with a bright and appealing design. The home screen features a tiled design where you can scroll through and tap on the latest recipe pics.
Search criteria are very thorough: you can go via course, food type, occasion, dietary requirements and even by specific kitchen tool.
Within each recipe you can comment, review and ask the author questions, as well as save ingredients to a shopping list, get nutritional info and switch between metric and imperial.
And of course, you can upload your own recipes and photos and message others to share ideas.
It would be great if you could search by specific ingredient. Other than that, we are big fans.
After cooking your recipe, other people can post the photo of their own attempt of making the recipe and others can comment.
A lot of recipes also note which other recipe on the site inspired the poster to come up with theirs.
This is what makes the site unique - you can follow a complete genealogy of a recipe, and keep on discovering new variations on themes. The recipes themselves don't need to be anything fancy, and that’s another reason why the site is unique. It gives a look into what real people are making for their families at home.
** We just rebranded the app from Cookpad to Allthecooks **
It's the best place to share and find recipes.
The recipes are synchronized to your watch timeline as soon as you open them.
Just tap "open on watch" to open at any time.
Easily scan through recipes just by saying ingredients you have and discover great recipes!
We let you upload your recipe pictures and get instant love back from our app community!
Ask questions and someone will reply within minutes!
Start cooking at home!
We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real food!
Browse the free recipes, at the comfort of your home!
Tons of recipe categories; including main dishes, appetizers, drinks, side dishes, desserts, ethnic recipes, soups, stews and diet recipes.
Find recipes for cooking what you have in the fridge by typing the singular ingredient.
Join the fun recipes community!
Ask questions and get notified when someone respond.
- Complete recipes directions, ingredients and reviews.
- Search recipes by food title or ingredients.
- Forums on food related topics.
- Favorite recipes for quick access. Just like a cookbook.
- Forums with emphasis in recipes, food and health.
- Sharing of recipes to: email, sms, twitter, facebook and others.
- Sharing and send web links from allthecooks so your friends can see your recipes.
- Create your own recipes; share with friends and community.
- Save and share your shopping list and access offline when doing grocery shopping.
Our app and site allthecooks.com has already helped millions of people to:
- Have a more healthy food menu for free.
- Talk with a community of people with the same food tastes.
- Discover new recipes and cook great food. Even if you're in a diet.
- Impress with great meals.
- Find food that fits their diet, including: diabetic, baby food, vegetarian and gluten free.
- Discuss about diet and health tricks.
- Find nice recipe solution for diabetes.
Forums are awesome! Discuss cooking and recipe with people interested in health and food in general. We have these topics: healthy recipes, cooking equipment, favorite recipes, baking, biryani, leftover, casserole, spaghetti, preserving, salad dish, vegan cooking, diabetic meals, coffee discussion and diet forum.
App makes it easy to browse substitutions and cook Holidays recipes. Including Easter, Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving with turkey recipes. Access them by going to:
-> All categories -> Holiday Recipes -> Thanksgiving Recipes
There's a whole section dedicated to bartending and drinks in general.
Calories and nutritional information are available for most recipies. Take care of your health and start by cooking at home, like a true professional chef. You will feel the difference in taste and improve your lifestyle with simple and easy healthy recipies.
We make it easy for anyone to find recipes dietary preferences. At the moment we support these constraints: dairy free recipies, egg free, fish free, gluten free, red meat free, nut free, poultry free receipes, shellfish free. vegan, vegetarian and mexican recetas.
Recipes Search is developed by https://allthecooks.com/ . You can access the recipes from there too!
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any doubt or question.
- Fixed symbol ¥ showing.
- Fixed issues when uploading a photo on android 2.3 and lower devices.
- Ability to change your address.
- Bug fixes.
- Avocado shaped notification icon.
- Improvement in image loading and lowering bandwidth usage.
- Showing left menu in every page, rather than only on top page.
- rebranded to Allthecooks
- changed the homepage style to cards.
- "you may also like" section at the bottom of recipes
All good but would appreciate if i could change the way recipes appear when i browse instead of always having newest recipes. Please consider this. Love this app!
The only problem I encounter is that every time I open this app, I GET HUNGRY.
They know what they do
What do you need all these permissions for? Uninstalled!
Like it but immovable in phone
Best Recipe app............trust me..