What is Rosacea? and How to Banish Rosacea Free Forever!
Noun : A condition in which facial blood vessels enlarge.
Rosacea (pronounced "roh-ZAY-sha") is a chronic and potentially life-disruptive disorder primarily of the facial skin, often characterized by flare-ups and remissions. Rosacea is also referred to as acne rosacea.
Rosacea (roz-ay-sha) is a very common red, acne-like benign skin condition that affects many people worldwide.
• Rosacea is a common, chronic, incurable, adult acne-like skin condition.
• Rosacea has periodic ups and downs (flares and remissions).
• Rosacea symptoms tend to come and go.
• Rosacea is easily controllable and medically manageable.
• Rosacea may begin with easy facial blushing or flushing.
• Rosacea commonly affects the central third of the face, especially the nose.
• Rosacea causes tiny red pimples and fine red lines on the facial skin.
• Rosacea may be mistaken for rosy cheeks, sunburn, or quite often, acne.
• Rosacea triggers include alcohol, hot or spicy foods, emotional stress, and heat.
• Rosacea can be a very bothersome and embarrassing condition.
• Untreated rosacea tends to worsen over the time and be a progressive disease.
• Rosacea untreated can cause a bulbous red nose (like W.C. Fields).
• Prompt recognition and proper treatment permit people with rosacea to enjoy life.
What Should I Look For?
Rosacea can vary substantially from one individual to another, and in most cases some rather than all of the potential signs and symptoms appear.
Primary Signs of Rosacea:
Many people with rosacea have a history of frequent blushing or flushing.
This facial redness may come and go, and is often the earliest sign of the disorder.
• Persistent Redness
Persistent facial redness is the most common individual sign of rosacea, and
may resemble a blush or sunburn that does not go away.
• Bumps and Pimples
Small red solid bumps or pus-filled pimples often develop.
While these may resemble acne, blackheads are absent and burning or stinging may occur.
• Visible Blood Vessels
In many people with rosacea, small blood vessels become visible on the skin.
o Skin Thickening
The skin may thicken and enlarge from excess tissue, most commonly on the nose.
This condition is known as rhinophyma
o Signs Beyond the Face
Rosacea signs and symptoms may also develop beyond the face, most commonly on the neck, chest, scalp or ears.
Find out more now!
Tags: rosacea bei stars , is rosacea related to global warming , what is rosacea , blood vessels in face rosacea , rosacea home treatment , rosacea , روزاسه چيست , روزاسه
from 2 reviews