100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- GPS accuracy
- Cool layout
- Ease of use
- Bit expensive
This is the paid version (€4.99) with extra features like social sharing, more sports in the list, extra statistics, cheering during the activity with friends and many other extra features.
Runtastic is a professional coach tool for those who want to track their workout. It allows you to set routes, track the distance and the time it took to you, as well as the heart rate (if you're logged in and if you have the specific item for it: Wearlink+Bluetooth). It uses GPS to track your route in the map. In this regard, it should be said that it's quite accurate, more than other we've tried (it's full integrated with Google Maps).
What's more, you can add sessions manually: that's it, set your workout to your liking. You can set what kind of activity, distance (km), duration, time and calories goal. Likewise, you can let the app ask you what kind of sport you're going to practice every time you start a new activity: jogging, biking, nordic walking, skating, snowboarding...
It keeps a history of your workouts in order to monitor your progresses.
When you have finished your session you can save it and, after that set the bpm average, notes, what was your feeling, what surface you were practising it through, how was the weather and temperature. All this stuff will help you to know if you're progressing given the same conditions.
Runtastic GPS Coach has been developed by runtastic, an emerging developer who has just launched this app on the market with remarkably success though.
If you're trying to get fit, this could be a reasonably option to motivate yourself. Recommendable.
Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map & track your sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking or walking. The Runtastic PRO app tracks your cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, speed, calories & more) to help you reach your training goals. Join us and become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build up your cardio endurance, or train for a marathon! Runtastic PRO is a great fit for users of all fitness levels.
* Voice feedback during workout: Get audio feedback for each mi or km completed
* Live tracking: Show friends where you are, what you've accomplished
* Cheering: Live cheers & messages from friends = motivation to run further
* Auto pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop running (e.g. at a red light)
* Works for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross-country skiing & hand biking training
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D, incl. mtns, monuments & buildings (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com, sync them to your Android smartphone
* Interval training & coaching: Improve performance by gradually increasing training
* Colored traces: Different colors on the map track training changes
* Heart rate zone training & analysis: Choose a heart rate zone to optimize training (i.e. fat burning zone)
* Power song: Activate power song to give your workout a boost
* Split table with dynamic mile and km splits
* Calorie goal: Set a specific calorie goal and use voice feedback to reach your workout goal
* Pace goal: Define your favorite pace and tailor training accordingly
* Geotagging: Take pictures during exercise & view photos online with your map trace
* Weather, temp. & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling & analysis of training sessions
* Ad free
* Map & track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS, monitor exercise progress
* Personal training diary & metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping and historic mapping of previous sessions (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Charts with altitude, pace, speed & heart rate information from your jog/run
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Integrate your Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Compatible with Life Fitness, leading global manufacturer of commercial fitness equipment
* Share sport activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com and join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching and comparisons with friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your fat burning, cardio training and overall health & wellness goals.
Additionally, you can choose an expert training plan & track your body statistics. Training plans provide guidance and inspiration for fitness goals, such as: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon & running a marathon. Further health and fitness info & tips are provided on the Runtastic Fitness Channel on YouTube!
AND DON’T FORGET: Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music! Try the new Runtastic Workout Mix today - now available now Google Play!
Keywords: Running, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, GPS, Routes, Music, Musik, Runtastik, Apps, Pal, Trainer
Tags: runtastic pro 地図表示, runtastic pro workouts the negatives about the app, herzfrequenz runtastic, funcionamiento runtastic, runtastic pro, runtastic pro red list android, runtastic pro non scarica le sessioni, runtastic pro nao aparece o mapa, runtastic pro fractionné android, runtastic pro como usa lo?.
Recently changed in this version:
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to give your workout a boost
* Interval training: Improve performance by gradually stepping up your training
* New maps: Stepless zoom, 3D view, rotate & tilt map
* Japanese voice feedback
Last activity on Runtastic PRO
- Meti Gallapeni Downloaded Jun 11, 2013
- korroza Downloaded May 2, 2013
- shahnikhilh Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- Tizalen Favorited Apr 23, 2013
- pbrandner Favorited Apr 17, 2013
- kiqefz Downloaded Apr 2, 2013
- cipox Downloaded Mar 17, 2013
- andre coradin Downloaded Mar 12, 2013
- theredkingdoms Downloaded Mar 6, 2013
Lists with: Runtastic PRO
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for Runtastic PRO
I bought the pro version when it was on sale for .99 cents and one of my best buys!!
I love this app it is the best i have ever had. It never fails. Since i have a goal to burn a certain amount of calories while i am running in a mile it lets me know how many calories and more and pauses my music and i love it!!
Nice to see interval training implemented, but it needs more work. I hate getting my music paused so often. I should be able to turn off some of the interval feedback. Also, can the feedback be played over the music instead of pausing it?
Using bluetooth heart rate monitor was a snap. Multiple workout settings, not just running. My fitness pal integration. Awesome!
Trovo sia davvero un'ottima app, completa, semplice e personalizzabile. Per renderla davvero efficiente mi piacerebbe una maggiore personalizzazione del comparto audio: finché utilizzavo gli altri allenamenti non c'è mai stato problema ma, durante l'all