How to use
1. If you are near the product- Launch Skingredients -> click on the camera icon -> take a sharp photo of the ingredients.
2. Otherwise, while researching for a product on the Internet, select and 'share' the ingredient list (from within the browser window) with Skingredients.
That's it! You can save the results for future reference too.
* Instant Results *
Know if the product is good for you instantly. As you browse the aisles of a store, run Skingredients on one product or many. Simply take a photo of ingredients right in the store, then decide right there.
* Check ingredients while browsing *
Very handy when you are reviewing or researching products. Just select the list of ingredients in the web page/email/sms/note you are in and 'share' it with this app. Skingredients will scan this shared ingredients list and tell you the result instantly.
* Prevent breakouts *
Skingredients makes quick work of scanning an ingredient list for hundreds of possibly comedogenic ingredients. So you don't have to keep mental notes or remember complex ingredient names.
* Save money *
Save money and frustration by checking if a product is suitable for acne prone skin, before you buy it.
* Works worldwide *
Skingredients is not country-specific or product-specific. It works on all products anywhere in the world as long as you can take a photo of the ingredients, or share ingredients list with it.
* Ingredient look up *
Easily look up any ingredient in Skingredient's huge database to learn why exactly it is added to products.
For app support, reach us at: http://goo.gl/tZ0Rg
Things to know
* Read the in-app tips in App Home Screen -> Menu -> Help -> Detailed Help to see the tips to take sharp photos that result in great scans.
* This version is not tested on tablets. If you find a problem in the functioning of the app on tablets, please let us know.
Tags: skingredients, skingredients online.
V1.03 - Upgraded the ingredients database based on new research; minor bug fixes
V1.02 - New feature: check ingredients while browsing. Just select the list of ingredients in the web page/email/sms/note you are in and 'share' it with this app. More details here - http://goo.gl/MwJ1i
Beta version: V1