NEWS:50% off for a limited time only!
Want to loose weight? Get ripped? Tired of your old exercise regime? Or just want to try something new?
Look no further!
The Spartacus Workouts are here to revolutionize your life! Designed by Mens Health magazine, they are no joke. And the massive response from youtubers don't lie.
Here is what Mens Health has to say about the Spartacus Workouts:
"[with our workout design] you challenge your heart and lungs as well as your muscles. The final product is a high-intensity circuit designed to torch fat, define your chest, abs, and arms, and send your fitness level soaring. You'll sculpt a lean, athletic-looking body—and be in the best shape of your life."
The apps basic functionality is to help you through the workouts, timing you, helping you remember what exercise is next etc.
But it doesn't stop there! Why don't you try out "Road to ROME", turning the spartacus workouts into a game! Start out as a slave, choose your weapon and work your way up to be a champion! Never has exercising been this much fun :)
Wanna design your own workout? We got it! Choose from all 35 exercises + custom exercise length + custom break length + custom number of rounds.
- Road to ROME! "Workout game" utilizing the spartacus workouts.
- Spartacus Workout 1.0/2.0/2012/2013.
- Both portrait and landscape mode is available for the timer! (landscape mode is recommended for tablets/larger screens)
- Text-to-speech functionality! The app can read out exercise names, break length etc (TTS must be enabled in settings)
- Create your own workouts choosing from all 35 exercises.
- Exercise animations while working out!
- The timer will take you through the whole workout! You don't have to press start for each exercise.
- Different time-modes for each workout!
- BIG timer, making it easier to spot time left.
- Sound alerting you of when it's time for break.
- Vocal countdown + vocal annunciation of all exercise names
- Ability to pause or cancel the workout at any time.
- Move forward/back between exercises!
- Information telling you which excercise you're currently on, and which one is next.
Good luck! :)
Please e-mail me if you find any bugs, or would like to request new features. Don't just leave a bad rating, I will fix any bugs that you become aware of!
You can also use www.getsatisfaction.com/swc to give feedback :)
Dedicated to Andy Whitfield, the true Spartacus, who passed away 11 sept. 2011. You will be missed!
Tags: spartacus workout , spartacus workout 2.0 , spartacus workout collection , spartacus 4.0 workout , spartacus workout timer , list of the spartacus workout 2.0