Sports Nutrition Tips
by: bigo • 9
Here's Just a "Sneak-Peak" At What You'll Uncover With The "Sports Nutrition Secrets Uncovered" E-Book:
* Discover what the #1 key is to sports nutrition.
* Learn what the carbohydrates rule is.
* What essential nutrient your body needs the most.
* Find out how to plan you meals for your essential nutrition.
* Discover exactly what foods can hurt your nutrition needs.
* Learn what supplements you should be taking for you desired activity.
* Find out exactly what sports nutrition is and how it can help you.
* Discover what all the major aspects of sports nutrition are.
* Learn exactly how much water is the right amount of water consumption for your body.
* Find out the correct way you should be consuming water to your benefit.
* Discover what you should be drinking for optimal sports nutrition.
* Learn a plan for successful diet management for your nutrition.
* Discover what foods you should be eating for optimal sports nutrition.
* Plus much More!
What keeps a triathlon athlete going in spite of the heat and long hours of vigorous physical activity is a properly hydrated and fueled body. In endurance sports, nutrition is equivalent to keeping oneself hydrated at all times, especially during the game. If you don’t give yourself the proper nutrition it needs, your game performance will suffer.
Sports that require special attention to endurance nutrition (and thus help you level up your performance) are: running, swimming, triathlon, cycling, rowing, mountain biking, adventure racing, cross-country skiing, mountaineering and trekking.
Let us say that you have prepared yourself for an endurance sport. Your nutrition focuses on giving you enough fuel to last you a day of vigorous physical activity. You eat foods rich in protein to keep your muscles fit for the game and carbohydrates to give you enough energy and fuel your muscles to run fast, steady, and consistently. What else can you do to perform much better in endurance sports?
Here are some endurance sports nutrition suggested by athletes and trainers:
Endurance Sports Nutrition Tip – Hydrate Yourself
1. Start the day with a full tank of water.
Athletes don’t eat during a game. But they do drink water. Studies show, of which common people now know, that humans can last a month without eating but will die immediately without water for 3 days to one week. That is how important water is to our body.
Hydration is the key to winning endurance sports competition. And drinking water before the game starts puts you in a great head start.
2. Hydrate yourself regularly during the game.
Drink often during the game. Most endurance sports nutrition guide books will tell you the same thing. Athletes in endurance sports sweat off two quarts of water per hour especially in hot and humid weather. So, you must drink at least four up to eight ounces of water every fifteen to twenty minutes. Sports drink may also replace water.
Here’s some tips that endurance sports nutrition guide books may not have told you: to know when it is time to gulp on your water or sports drink bottle, set your timer to alarm every 15 or 20 minutes within 24 hours.
Freeze your drinking bottles and then pack them up in insulated foams to keep it cool. Even if you don’t sweat still do gulp down the liquid in your drinking bottle. You may not know it and may not notice it but you may have sweat more than you think of.
sports nutrition books
sports nutrition supplements
sports and nutrition
sports nutrition articles
sports nutrition protein
sports nutrition course
sports nutrition for women
sports nutrition guide
sports nutrition supplement
sports nutrition diet
what is sports nutrition
endurance sports nutrition
sports nutrition courses
Tags: nutrition tips , sports nutrition , nutrition in sports , essential of sports nutrition , sports & nutrition , sports nutrition books , sports nutrition free images , sport tips , sport nutrition