1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Workout tracking info
- Social side: share/comments achievements and photos
- Integrated map to set router
- Heart-rate monitor (extra item)
- Music player
- Low battery consumption
- We didn't find any, did you?
Sports Tracker: comprehensive tracking of your workout from the social side
There are two ways to keep motivated on your weekly workout: see the results of your effort and share your achievements with friends. Sports Trackers goes in both.
Thus, it contains features for tracking and analyzing your performances and monitor your progresses. Distance, average speed, duration, laps, calories burned, number of workouts since the plan started, altitude, and many other useful info that will challenge yourself. All your training data will be collected and stored on your workout diary. What's more, you can use your set your own routes on maps and Sports tracker will calculate expected time and distance.
But what we really like is the social side of the app. Share your progresses on your profile or check your friends achievements out in the social network. You can even upload/comment workouts and photos. This way you can easily discover new routes or challenges.You will get notifications and updates from your "sports" profile. The best way get motivation to keep your weekly workout up.
If you want to go even deeper, Sports Trackers allows you to monitor your heart-rate, but you will need Polar Wearlkink + bluetooth transmitter (sold separately).
Sports Tracker has been developed by Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd., a settled mobile app developer who has reached great success with Sports Tracker on Symbian and iOS over 200 countries. Now they come to Android with the same expectations. And after trying Sports Tracker for Android, it seems they'll reach it.
This is one of the best sports tracker we've tried. Complete but understandable workout tracking info + integration with social network + heart-rate monitor + music player + low battery consumption = 5 stars. Period.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share workout data and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
What's new in 2.0:
- completely renewed application to solve numerous technical problems
- add new workout manually from "Diary"
- landscape orientation support in multiple views
- better scalability for various screen sizes
- multiple user interface updates
- improved performance
- Thayna S. Favorited Nov 29, 2013
- Syed N. Downloaded Nov 22, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Nov 18, 2013
- Yarco H. Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- See L. Downloaded Nov 8, 2013
- Mustafa Ö. Downloaded Oct 31, 2013
- Elnenico Downloaded Oct 25, 2013
- Maysam S. Added to list Oct 21, 2013
- Wyzardz13 Downloaded Aug 28, 2013
I am using Sports Tracker since Oct 2011. My wife go through record everyday on tea table while having tea after returning back from walk. Had completed 575 workouts. It gives me previous records any moment I want. When I shifted from Nokia E 5 to Samsung
This is a great app one I'd refer to all runners, and it mos def comes in handy!
Adorei usar este programa. É fácil e preciso.
This app is great for me, I ride my bike in the woods and on the streets, and there's options for different activities. It consumes a small amount of power so the phone lasts a lot of time even with the GPS on. The great part it's the map! It's so sensiti
Use imperial to get miles folks. Be ba dee That's all folks.