Symphony's GHealth Demo
by: Atul Nene • 19
This demo application uses Google Health to manage personal health data. It helps track user's blood pressure and blood glucose data with Google Health(TM). To use the demo app, it is necessary for the user to have a Google Health(TM) account and at least one health profile associated with it. Use the Widget to view your daily medicines on your home screen.
- Track Blood Pressure.
- Track Blood glucose data.
- Save the profile data to share it may be with doctor etc.
- Create calendar to save medication reminders in iCalendar format.
- Widget for your Medications.(NEW)
- Add multiple profiles for users and use the app to view graphs as well.
1. In order to use this app you must have at least one profile set with Google Health(TM).
2. To access Calendar, Widget or save profiles you need to use "Turn Medication On" menu option.
3. "Turn Medication Off" menu option will disable Calendar, Widget and Save Profile.
4. To view some medicines in the widget you must have at least one completely filled in medication record.
5. If you have not set any medications or in case your medications on Google Health(TM) are incompletely filled then "Turn Medication Off" in order to avoid problems.
Tags: google health español , ghealth , google health en español , glucose health demo , google health france , google health screenshots , symphony ghealth , symphony medication , symphonys ghealth