Tabata Trainer, Workout/HIIT
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By igordcard
Tabata is a form of high-intensity interval training (HIIT) based on a study by Izumi Tabata. It initially consisted of one exercise carried out intensively during 20 seconds with 10 seconds of rest after it. This exercise was looped 8 times, giving a total of 4 minutes.
Summary of features:
- Tabata timer;
- Start/pause/stop controls;
- Definition of rest time, exercise time and number of rounds;
- Definition of any number of exercises, with textual descriptions, that form a custom training/workout;
- Text-to-speech engine to read exercises' names to guide users throughout their workouts/trainings;
- Sound alerts: Resting; Exercising; Darth Vader breath stimulator; Workout completed;
- Languages supported: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French;
- No ads and no special access permissions required;
- Sound, speech and display sleeping mode configurable;
- Ability to share current workout;
- Horizontal layout and Tablet support;
- Customizable sounds;
- Ability to disable the background gradient.
Main keywords: workout, fitness, training, hiit, tabata.
Tags: google search engine comics of tabata exercising.
- Customizable sounds!
- Ability to disable the background gradient!
Full changelog and credits: http://goo.gl/tnXUq9