The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
* Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
* Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
* Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
* Graph your weekly hours, distance and TSS
* View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in our Public Activity Viewer
* See how your training hours break down by sport
* Schedule training sessions from your Android device
* Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
* Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
* Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, sign up first at TrainingPeaks.com.
* Step 1: Visit TrainingPeaks.com to sign up for a free Athlete or trial Coach Edition account. Step 2: Download the free TrainingPeaks Android app. Step 3: Start tracking, analyzing and planning towards your goals.
* You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
Tags: trainingpeaks è gratis, training log app, triathlon training app, training peaks add food using barcode, trainingpeaks, trainingpeaks login, enbedding training peaks calendar in web site, ads at premium trainingpeaks, triathlon scanner, training peaks app.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes
* Bug fixes & Crashes
* Completely redesigned user interface!
* Quickly view your planned and completed duration, distance, TSS, and duration by sport in easy to use dashboard charts
* Access your workout libraries
* Social sharing from mobile to Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and chat
* Nutrition feature changes: view-only in-app, discontinued barcode scanning. Please use trainingpeaks.com/m for full nutrition functionality.