100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Graphs input
- Easy to use
- Not very original
Lets you track your workouts, your sleep, analyze with graphs, and plan your workouts.
TrainingPeaks is easy enough to use - you can add workouts, sleep, weight and more for any given day. There are apps that can do all this and more however - this one isn't very original.
TrainingPeaks graphs all of the information you input, letting you easily analyze your workouts. You can plan future workouts, and the app is free and without ads.
The app isn't very original - there are other apps that can do everything this one can and more.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your Android device
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, you can sign up within the app or visit TrainingPeaks.com.
• This app can be used on devices running Android 4.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
New in version 3.5
• You can now view and select equipment for each workout. You can view the selected equipment in the workout view, and change it from the edit view.
New in version 3.4
• Apps & Devices page for a listing of compatible apps that upload data directly to your TrainingPeaks account.
• You can now share your Dashboard settings with your friends, coach, or athletes.
• New PMC Report chart
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
Not sure what else you need from this app. Supports the main software well.
On behalf of Abhishek parashar
I love all the charts graphs and data. I can hone my training in perfectly.
Love all the features and reporting tools
How hard did I workout? How fresh or fatigued am I? How hard should I workout tomorrow? Quantifies my training so that I can answer these questions to increase my performance. Better Performance, better fitness, better body. Having a guide such as training peaks keeps you motivated.
Good but not the most attractive
Love it brings all my data together