VidaOne Lifestyle Lite
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
ABOUT THE LITE VERSION: the Lite version allows you to get a feel for the app. You can enter all your meals, workouts and health data, and synchronize them with VidaOne Diet & Fitness (if you are using it, but not required). MOST OF THE OTHER FEATURES ARE DISABLED IN THE LITE VERSION.
Developed by VidaOne, which has been developing mobile apps since 1999, Lifestyle includes features asked by thousands of users over the time into a single app.
VidaOne Lifestyle is the only app that integrates all the features you need in one single app:
- Set-up a realistic and healthy diet, and get a clear assessment of your progression.
- Specify daily nutritional limits (e.g. 1000 mg of sodium max) and easily track them with charts.
- Enter meals, including favorites, dishes, search, browse or enter your own food, and view nutrition facts.
- Nutrients tracking (e.g. sodium, calcium, saturated fat, etc.) and you choose which to track.
- Points tracking.
- Enter strength and cardio workouts with all the details you need.
- Use the integrated GPS to record your routes.
- Enter health records, as many times per day as you need.
- Complete journal to track meals, workouts and health records plus daily charts to track diet and nutrients consumption. Plus features to copy one or all meals from one day to another for fast data entry.
- Personalization (Metric/American), themes, energy calculation tweaks, 12-24H time format, etc.
- Synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness.
- Installation on storage card (when available).
- And so much more! Visit http://bit.ly/fnbKWR for screen shots.
Should you experience any issue with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you and resolve the matter. We are committed to provide the best apps for your needs. Thank you for your understanding!
Thank you for choosing VidaOne!
Tags: vidaone screenshot, vidaone lifestyle pro, vidaone lifestyle, vidaone lifestyle free 124.
Fixed an issue with diet goals in lb (that issue was incorrectly introduced in 1.2.4 and we apologize for that).