by: Sanitas Inc. • 1
Wellaho helps you get your life back.
Manage your illness with Wellaho; improve your quality of life. Learn about your illness,
monitor your progress, and get ongoing feedback and support.
* Get Informed - Learn from your personalized curriculum and up to date news
about your illness. Get answers to your questions from your medical team,
family, friends, and other trusted patients.
* Save Time - Take one minute a day to view and track your vital signs and
symptom trends and share you results with your medical team.
* Get Support - Patients who have support have better outcomes. Connect with
you medical team, family, friends or other patients in a secure, HIPAA-compliant
* Improve your quality of life - Get informed, follow your treatment plan and get
the support you need to ensure a better quality of life and avoid complications.
* Avoid Emergency Room Visits - Follow your treatment plan, keep your medical
team informed and avoid potential ER visits.
We customize Wellaho for you and your specific condition: Wellaho for Diabetes
Management, Wellaho for Heart Failure Management, Wellaho for Weight
* Wellaho for Diabetes Management - Learn from over eighty educational
modules, including sixty videos, covering type-1 and type-2 diabetes, diet and
exercise. Monitor your blood glucose, keep track of your medications, including
insulin. Keep your medical team informed about your progress.
* Wellaho for Heart Failure Management - Learn how to monitor and manage
your symptoms like shortness of breath, fast or irregular heartbeat, tiredness,
swelling, and weight change. Keep your medical team informed to avoid
potential ER visits. Get the support you need to avoid isolation and potential
* Wellaho for Weight-Management - Learn how to manage your weight with
ongoing supervision of your medical team and the support of your family,
friends and other patients like you. Keep track of your activities, monitor trends
in your vital signs and symptoms.
* Wellaho for Chronic Kidney Disease - Learn from over sixty educational
modules on various treatment options and diet and exercise appropriate for
you. Learn how to care for someone with kidney disease.
In addition to above illnesses, Wellaho provides disease management modules for the
* Heart problems: Heart Disease (Coronary Artery Disease), Heart Attack, Atrial
fibrillation, Angina, Arrhythmia, Hypertension (high blood pressure), High
* Diabetes: Type-1 and Type-2 Diabetes, Diabetic Retinopathy, Peripheral
* Respiratory: Sleep Apnea, COPD, Asthma
* Mental problems: Depression
* Chronic Kidney Disease
* Cancer - Breast Cancer
Wellaho is available to you when and where you need it. Access Wellaho using any
browser at wellaho.com, or monitor your progress using the Android app.
NOTE: Wellaho is only available through a prescription from your doctor. If your doctor has
not subscribed to Wellaho, contact us by visiting wellaho.com.