======= This is a free preview book that only contain part of article =========
*** Tough Questions To Ask About Menopause - And How To Get The Right Answers ***
Follow Along as We Take a Serious Look - See How YOU Can Use This Handbook to Conquer Menopause Once and For All!
Are you sick and tired of all the jokes about menopause? Unless you've suffered the symptoms you just don't "get it."
Do you ever wonder why it can be so hard to handle? You try everything out there and nothing seems to really work."
Part of the problem is that many of the so-called self-help books are written by women who haven't reached that stage in their lives. Or, heaven forbid, are written by men! Doctors, perhaps, but men nevertheless.
Until there is a man who can suffer from hot flashes and night sweats due to menopause it's probably a good idea to take what they say with a grain of salt!
It's time to stop trying to force a round peg into a square hole. Contrary to popular belief, not all women suffer equally from the side effects of menopause. What a concept! Women aren't all alike. Imagine that!
Having as much information available on the subject can help you gain confidence, support and understanding about how to cope with your menopausal symptoms.
Much of the information we have been taught is outdated and downright mythical. Hard as it is to believe, there are people who think that menopause marks the end of a sex life, causes memory problems and that it is actually a disease!
Finally, there is a self-help tutorial written by a woman for women in the hope that this information will give women a better understanding of menopause.
There are other outdated, archaic beliefs as well. These, as well as other much needed information can be found in Your Menopause Handbook - A Self Help Guide for Healthy Living.
Not only does it include a entire chapter debunking many of the myths surrounding menopause take a look at what else is covered:
• What are the different types of menopause - yes, there is more than one
• What are the signs and symptoms - some of these may surprise you
• Should you seek medical help and if so, when
• Menopause complications
• About your emotions
• Menopause and depression
• Smoking and how it affects menopause
• Your urinary tract and menopause
• Signs and symptoms
• Treatment options including Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
• About Bioidentical Hormones (BHRT)
• How to reduce and in some cases, eliminate symptoms
• Diet tips
• Exercise and menopause
• Ten ways to relieve hot flashes
• Acupuncture and herbal remedies
• and much, much more
Listen, we could go on and on about everything that is jam-packed inside this 100 page special guide. But, you need to experience it for yourself.
If you are one of those "boomers" who are in or fast approaching that age where you have to deal with the daily stresses that surround us, this is one area that you CAN control!
Find out how. Grab your copy today and start feeling better tonight!
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.