1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
ZephyrME - mHealth application for Android smartphone users/consumers. ZephyrME facilitates monitoring Vital Signs locally on phone and remotely at our web portal, https://www.zephyrlife.com/life once you sign up as a user. Our web portal, HIPAA compliant, provides the following features:
- monitors vital signs remotely and securely
- displays trend graphs of vital signs data
- facilitates sharing live vital signs and ECG
Current release supports the following peripheral devices:
- A&D Blood Pressure arm (UA-767 Plus BT)
- A&D Weight Scale (UC-321 PBT)
- Mytech wrist Blood Pressure (HPL-108)
- Nonin SpO2 (9560)
ZephyrMe has been tested and approved on the following Android devices:
-Google Nexus One (HTC)
-Google Nexus S (Samsung)
-Motorola Droid X
-Samsung Galaxy S
-Samsung Galaxy Vibrant S
Tags: uc321pbt, zephyrme, zephyrme apk, zephyrme with hpl108, zephyrme28 apk, how to wear zephyr hxm, mytech wrist bluetooth blood pressure monitor, mytech bp monitor video, zephyr hxm, mytech hpl108.
- Added permission to access phone's internal storage if phone does not have an external SD card.
- Turns off Bluetooth when exists ZephyrME.
- Optimized performance of pushing data to cloud.