5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
Also in : Job search
- Visual graphs
- Links with apps
- Doesn't automatically upload
- Drains battery
+ By Corusen LLC
Accupedo Pedometer counts every step you take, and keeps you on track to meet your goals.
The Accupedo Pedometer app helps anyone trying to get healthy. It monitors and tracks the steps you take everyday and compiles data and charts including distance traveled, calories burned and more. You don't ever have to think about it because this app works whether it's in your hand, pocket, or bag. It even links with myfitnesspal so it works with your other fitness apps.
This app is rather accurate and the graphs give a nice visual representation of your progress.
Although it says it does, it doesn't always import steps into myfitnesspal automatically. Because the app runs all the time, it does put a drain on the battery.
"Accupedo Pedometer Widget made good walking buddies in our last tests." [Washington Post, 10/1/12]
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app. Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
- Fixed a few bugs
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Molly Carter.
Turns off constantly, especially after any update, app update, system update, whatever update. Spent 2 days setting up charity event, roughly 20 hours on my feet, total those 2 days 0 steps. Its a pedometer, I don't want to have to remember to turn it on every single day.
I got this app to link into my fitness for my exercise. How am I supposed to do that if it's not working? Please fix other wise it's a big fat waste of my time.
Remember to pause the app when traveling
When the screen goes into sleep mode, it misses... By a lot... Fail
Uninstalled it as I was getting lots of : the application has stopped. Also, the display doesn't fit on a small screen and frequently the step count was obscured and the number unreadable.
Just spent and hour in the gym step count 0 yea think I'll just invest in a pedometer
It was counting steps without me even moving as well as too much going on little lost.