1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Many options
- GPS doesn't always work well
+ By adidas
With the help of Adidas miCoach, create a workout schedule and stay fit
When installing the app, you can choose your language and create a pass code for security. Then, you can start by Registering or using the app as a guest. Choose your units and provide personal information and also the preferred coaching voice.
The main menu consists of four options. In Go you can create and schedule workouts or even use the given ones. In Track you can see your workout History, Achievements. In the Explore section there are several features about GPS, FAQS, Recommendations and so on. The last section is Settings, where you can change the Coaching and Zones, the voice, language and many more things. The GPS doesn't always work, it should be fixed so as to work properly.
In addition, you can also syncronize your data with the computer and compare your achievements. This application was created by the well-known brand Adidas. It's a great and useful application for people who'd like to do some exercise and get help from a coach, as well as monitor their progresses.
- Track your workouts: the app measures distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- Analyze your data: get your run- and workout score and check your performance in animated charts (also in landscape)
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailled elevation profile
- Heart-rate: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking.
- Premium voice coaching by selected adidas athletes and highly customizable audible alerts.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your Android Smartphone
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Get stronger: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
- Sync to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchonized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
adidas miCoach supports the miCoach Heart-Rate-Monitor (HRM) via Bluetooth Smart on selected phones, having Android 4.3 and higher.
Easily check whether your phones supports HRM by checking the settings and the availibiltiy of the Heart-Rate-Monitor option.
Get your miCoach HRM Bluetooth Smart on adidas.com!
Please stay tuned for more exiting updates during 2014!
Only thing I would add is to be able to manage training plans in the app
Love it. Accept I couldn't use my Adidas heart rate monitor that I have been using with my pacer. I had to but another one that odds bluetooth. I use the zephyr. It works great with this app. Would give 5 stars of I didn't have to fork out another 100 or
Can not even log in to my micoach account, it says error everytime i retry. it prevents me from getting in shape regarding this layer of fat in my body is getting thicker. Sorry, switching to nike
Helps me to keep a check on my times and distances
Have been using the app for 3 years and I am generally pleased. Only missing an app for my tablet when running on the treadmill. Now I can not sync the app on my nexus 7... On the Nexus 5 all is running great.
It really work,burned some fat off,my body is already getting into shape, thanks to micoach! Big Up!
Accurate on both BB and Samsung Acer 3. The pace reminders are helpful and encouraging. Wouldn't go running without this now. The athlete voice over (Jess Ennis for me!) is a nice touch.