miCoach train & run
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Really useful
- Many options
- GPS doesn't always work well
+ By adidas
With the help of Adidas miCoach, create a workout schedule and stay fit
When installing the app, you can choose your language and create a pass code for security. Then, you can start by Registering or using the app as a guest. Choose your units and provide personal information and also the preferred coaching voice.
The main menu consists of four options. In Go you can create and schedule workouts or even use the given ones. In Track you can see your workout History, Achievements. In the Explore section there are several features about GPS, FAQS, Recommendations and so on. The last section is Settings, where you can change the Coaching and Zones, the voice, language and many more things. The GPS doesn't always work, it should be fixed so as to work properly.
In addition, you can also syncronize your data with the computer and compare your achievements. This application was created by the well-known brand Adidas. It's a great and useful application for people who'd like to do some exercise and get help from a coach, as well as monitor their progresses.
- Use the app during your workouts to measure distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- The premium voice coaching by selected adidas athlete (for example Derrick Rose) and highly customizable audible alerts enhance your motivation to achieve your goals.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Analyze your data: get your running and workout score and keep track of your time, burned calories and pace.
- Get your performance in animated charts (also in landscape).
- Set individual goals to improve your fitness with a variety of workouts and training plans. Use the free training plans to prepare for your next 5k run, 10k run, half-marathon or marathon. The app also features several workout plans that help you to lose weight or to improve your running technique.
- You´re not a runner? – No problem. We have you covered with more than 400 strength and flexibility exercises to improve your fitness.
- Get stronger, get in shape, lose weight: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility fitness exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Heart-rate tracking & coaching: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching. Train more effectively by using heart rate to give real time feedback about your body response.
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailed elevation profile.
Intergration of miCoach devices:
- Integrates Training with the miCoach Fit Smart. The miCoach FIT SMART wristband measures a variety of data (heart rate without chest band, distance, stride rate, pace, calories etc.) which can be displayed on your miCoach train & run app.
- Stride-rate tracking & coaching: support of miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as a stride sensor for running on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Stride-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking of stride. adidas SPEED_CELL delivers you distance and pace of your workout independent from GPS to enable indoor training and more accurate pace based trainings.
- Sync to miCoach.com cloud to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchronized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
automatically share your workouts to Google Fit, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Facebook, Twitter & certainly the miCoach community.
additionally let your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter know every new milestone and achievement you reach.
many more improvements & bug-fixes.
Good easy to follow and instructive. Would like to see the addition of a personal timer race pacer so that I could run muck races to know exactly my real pace times. a
Simple, es de Adidas
I have this paired with a suunto HR sensor and have had no issues. I have not used all of the features of this app but instead use the freestyle regularly to track my workouts.
Every time I try to signup ,it shows error .
Can't download the app, returned in 10 minutes